Everyone is talking about it.
Will World War 3 Explode out from the War in Ukraine?
(To watch video, click on the image below the text)
Everyone is talking about it. Will World War 3 Explode out from the War in Ukraine? “Chances of a nuclear detonation in the coming 30 days are 51%, chances of NATO folding are 49%, … Mankind is getting ready to destroy themselves.” – Journalist, Edwin Black
Tamar Yonah speaks with investigative journalist, historian and award-winning, New York Times bestselling international author, Edwin Black. He holds a dozen award-winning bestselling books, among them, IBM and the Holocaust, Financing the Flames, British Petroleum and the Redline Agreement & the War Against the Weak. Black says there’s a real threat of the Russian-Ukrainian war turning into a nuclear WWIII, and could happen within 30 days! Find out why.
Episode: 15 Solomon’s Sword 22MARCH2022
Please like and subscribe!
Share this video!